Use Special Physics Consulting to Keep Patient Care Flowing
What you need, when you need it, without disrupting patient care
When unexpected needs arise, count on LANDAUER medical physicists to help without disrupting your patient care flow.
Skilled dosimetrists and more than 100 credentialed medical physicists provide consulting to radiation oncology programs nationwide.
Save time between acquiring and using new technologies or treatments. Implement best practices fast. Quickly resolve regulatory or safety concerns.
Seeking American College of Radiology (ACR) or American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO) accreditation? Use guidance of LANDAUER medical physicists who are former inspectors, regulators or reviewers to prepare.
Your commitment to delivering the level of care your patients deserve in the safest way is assured when you partner with LANDAUER, whose medical physicists are members of The American Association of Medical Physicists.
From a large specialized system to community facilities, we’re here for you.
- Get expert consultation for help with challenging problems
- Have new equipment running fast with streamlined commissioning
- Remote dosimetry to provide uninterrupted patient care
- Resolve regulatory or safety concerns
- Prepare with confidence for ACR or ACRO accreditation