The success of your practice depends on compliance and radiation safety. Mitigate risk with LANDAUER's radiation oncology physics services.
Trust the industry leader that maintains the nation's largest team of board-certified Medical Physics professionals.
- Radiation Oncology Commissioning: We have commissioned more than 400 systems, sometimes in as little as a week. LANDAUER proprietary approach enables data validation with fast and accurate results, reducing downtime.
- Oncology Practice Accreditation: Prepare for accreditation by the American College of Radiology or the American College of Radiation Oncology. Our experts provide comprehensive audits and custom recommendations for improvement.
- Onsite Physics & Dosimetry Support: Keep your program running at maximum efficiency with dedicated board-certified medical physicists and dosimetrists. LANDAUER maintains the nation's largest team of radiation oncology physics experts with experience across all major treatment technologies and clinical settings. Augment your team with flexible, full-time and part-time staffing options.
- Regulatory Compliance & Radiation Safety Programs: Navigating regulatory requirements can be a challenge. Address regulatory requirements before your inspection to ensure compliance. Our medical physicists have experience with industry regulators like Nuclear Regulatory Commission, American College of Radiology, The Joint Commission and state regulatory bodies. Get the help you need to get compliant and stay compliant with the industry's most knowledgeable professionals in radiation oncology physics.
- Special Physics Consulting: Not all practices are the same. Neither are the radiation oncology physics services that we offer. So whether you need to implement new technologies and treatments or address regulatory and radiation safety concerns, our team will tailor the program around your needs.