At LANDAUER, we recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of our customers as well as guests who visit our website. This policy outlines our practices for protecting and maintaining appropriate and discreet use of information about you.
Thank you for visiting www.landauer.com (the "Site") which is operated by LANDAUER, Inc.("we", "us" and "our"). We recognize the importance and are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
Changes and Updates
Personal information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as, your name and email address) that you provide by completing forms on the Site;
- the content of any communications you send to us, for example, to report a problem or to submit inquiries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content; and
- automatically collected technical information, which may include log file information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, browser language, pages viewed, referral sites, and the date and time of a visit.
Do Not Track Signals
We do not currently respond to Do Not Track web browser signals. We do not track your online activity over time across third party websites when you use our Sites, nor do we engage or permit third parties to track your online activity over time and across different websites when you use our Site. For more information on Do Not Track, please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
How we use your personal information
Subject to your prior consent, where required under applicable data privacy laws, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to contact you and respond to your requests and inquiries;
- for business administration, including statistical analysis;
- to personalize your visit to the Site and to assist you while you use the Site;
- to contact you to tell you about products and services offered by us which we believe may interest you;
- to enforce our rights or perform any of our obligations; and
- for fraud prevention and detection and to comply with applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice.
Sharing of your personal information
Similarly, we may share your personal information as required or permitted by law to comply with legal processes or government requests, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required or otherwise necessary to protect our rights and property, or the rights, property or safety of others. We may also transfer your personal information to a third party that acquires all or part of our assets or shares, or that succeeds us in carrying on all or a part of our business.
Security of your personal information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take steps, including technical, administrative and physical safeguards, to help protect the personal information submitted to us from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no method of security or transmission over the Internet is entirely secure. You should always use caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet.
We may also contact you periodically by e-mail to provide information regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you, unless you advise us that you do not wish to receive marketing or market research communications from us. If applicable law requires that we receive your explicit consent before we send you certain types of marketing communications, we will only send you those types of communications after receiving your explicit consent.
If you wish to stop receiving marketing or market research communications from us, or would like to stop processing your personal information in any other way, you can contact us as described below to let us know what types of communications you wish to stop receiving.
Your California Privacy Rights
California's "Shine The Light" law permits California residents to annually request and obtain information free of charge about what personal information is disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. LANDAUER does not distribute your personal information to outside parties for their direct marketing.
The Site is not directed towards children under 13 years of age nor does LANDAUER knowingly collect information through our Site from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use the Site or submit any personal information to us.
Exercising your rights or otherwise Contacting us
Last updated: January 2, 2017