LANDAUER can lead you through accreditation...from start to finish
The steps to accreditation (IAC, TJC, ACR) can be time-consuming. While accreditation is voluntary, deemed status from an accreditor or CMS is required for Medicare and Medicaid assignment. Here is an example of steps required by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission:
- Shielding Design
- Post Installation Shielding Survey
- Medical Physics CBCT Acceptance Test/Equipment Survey - requires triennial reaccreditation
- Medical Practice Staff Training & Assistance - reaccreditation not required (new staff only)
- State Registration
- Accreditation Application - requires triennial reaccreditation
- Policies & Procedures Manual Completion
- QC Program Participation (IAC Accreditation Requirement) - requires triennial reaccreditation
The accreditation landscape is constantly changing. Let LANDAUER support your needs from start to finish.
or call us at 800-300-0735
Fill out the form on the right to buy Luxel+ dosimeters online today!