A robust complement of quality assurance support solutions
LANDAUER is part of the industry solution for quality assurance and safety. Our partners, including the ACR and RPC, trust our unwavering commitment to quality in every aspect of our dosimetry programs. You can trust us too. And if your program requires in-house quality assurance, Landauer Medical Physics has the expertise and solutions you need.
American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Our qualified Landauer Medical Physics team, experienced in the ACR accreditation process, can provide assistance in ACR accreditation in therapy, diagnostic imaging, or nuclear medicine
- Landauer Medical Physics has assisted many centers to become ACR-accredited
- Some insurance carriers now require ACR accreditation for imaging reimbursement. Similar requirements for radiotherapy are likely to follow.
Radiological Physics Center (RPC)
- Landauer Medical Physics professionals are experienced in RPC credentialing
- All Landauer Medical Physics therapy centers participate in RPC monitoring program
- Experience with RPC credentialing phantoms for admittance to participation in clinical trials
- Publicized errors caught by RPC credentialing service
Landauer Medical Physics Quality Assurance Review
Ensure your radiation oncology program meets the latest clinical standards established by the American Association of Physicists in Medicine (AAPM) with an independent quality assurance review. Our medical physicists work with your team to identify areas for improvement.
- Benchmark quality, track performance, and correct potential concerns with our quality assurance tools
- Stay up-to-date with an independent peer review that meets the standards outlined in AAPM TG-103
- Mitigate clinical risk with annual linear accelerator performance testing per AAPM TG-142 and TG-51
- Review existing or implement new quality initiatives, such as ACR accreditation compliance
- Senior medical physicists perform all quality assurance reviews